With nearly everything now available online, why should cycles be far behind? Now the best cycle brands make their cycles available online, through their own websites or through partners, making it easy for avid cyclists to get their favourite cycle online and delivered straight to their doorstep. But if you are planning to buy a cycle online, then here is a foolproof guide you can use:
1. Choose your ride: The kind of cyclist you are, the terrain you intend to ride as well as the purpose for which you want a cycle. Different cycles serve different purposes. Mountain bikes are for off road adventure riding, road cycles are great for commutes and high speed races, while hybrids allow you to ride on smooth as well as off road trails. Whether you ride for fitness or to commute will also determine the choice of bicycle you buy online.
2. Pick your budget: With the wide variety of bicycles that are available from different brands in different models, it can get pretty daunting to buy bicycle online. To narrow down your choices, decide your budget first. Once you have your budget, set filters and you will be able to make a selection.
3. Choose the features: Shopping online for your bicycle will also require you to choose the features and specifications you want on your bike. Suspension, type of handlebar, accessories like bike carriers and panniers, are some of the features you might want to explore.
4. Read the reviews: If you are exploring a bicycle, buy online only after intensive research. Go through the reviews on the brand website or review boards. And only read reviews from verified purchasers so you don’t get fooled by marketing gimmicks. But don’t base your decision only on the reviews you read.
5. Verify the brand: When you are shopping online for a bicycle, don’t just buy the first bike that looks good to you. Look into the brand of the bicycle and how reliable they are. Buy from a verified leading brand that is known for its bicycles and reliability.
When you want to buy a bicycle online, explore the models from Kross Bikes, one of the leading cycle brands in the country. Kross Bikes offers a range of mountain bikes, road bikes, hybrid cycles, kids’ cycles as well as ladies’ bikes for avid cyclists of every age.