|Frame Size||45.5 cm|
|Tyre||60-584 (27.5x2.35) NYLON|
|Handle grip||PVC (DUAL TONE)|
|Saddle Post||QUICK RELEASE|
|Saddle||PU FOAM WITH REXIN TOP|
|Chain Wheel||24T-34T-42T X 170L ALLOY CRANK WITH PLASTIC CHAIN GUARD|
|Extension Bar||NOT REQ.|
|Rear Hub||STEEL 36H|
|Front Hub||STEEL 36H|
|Shifter||SHIMANO EF500 (RAPID FIRE)|
|Free Wheel||7 SPEED|
|Rear Deraileuer||SHIMANO TOURNEY TY-500|
|Front Deraileuer||SHIMANO TOURNEY TZ-500|
|Handle Stem||2PC ALLOY STEM|
|Pedal||ALLOY WITH REFLECTORS|
|Wheel Size||27.5T ALLOY D/W RIM|
|Brake Type||FRONT & REAR DISC BRAKE SET WITH ALLOY LEVER & BRAKE CABLES WITH FRICTION FREE CASINGS FOR EFFECTIVE BRAKING|
|Handle Bar||MTB Ø31.8 SWAGED DOUBLE BEND TYPE|
|Fork||SUSPENSION WITH MECH. LOCKOUT|
|Frame||ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED MTB STEEL FRAME WITH SHAPED TUBE|
Extend your life CYCLE
45-minute rides a week even after discounting other inﬂuences, such as body mass index (BMI) and smoking keeps you at signiﬁcantly lower risk of cardiovascular disease, type two diabetes, all types of cancer, high blood pressure and obesity and the body becomes much more efﬁcient at defending itself and regenerating new cells, increasing your longevity.
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.