We aspire to become the world leaders in manufacturing Bicycles, Electric Bikes, Bed Rails and Walkers.
We are fully focused and committed to:
- Providing Quality products and services that consistently meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- We are committed to minimize rejection, variation and maintain and continually improve upon our established quality,environment,health and safety objectives.
- We are committed to full compliance with national and international legislation on environment protection, occupational health and safety, and operational standards that are applicable to work area of activity.
- Prevention and elimination of environmental pollution, waste removal and neutralization, controlled reduction, reusing and recycling materials and conserving. Natural resources through a sustained effort by all Hero Eco group employees.
- Prevention of injuries and occupational diseases as well as continual improvement and performance management in public health and safety.
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control of all activities in the organization both for our employees, contractors, visitors and local community.
- Continual improvement of IMS, growth and competitiveness by developing an efficient organization in which innovation is applied to eliminate losses and production time.
- Ensure the framework, resources and latest technology necessary to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of the IMS, its processes and strive for total customer satisfaction.
- Building a relationship of mutual trust between company, its employees and the community in whole.
- Performance through quality in safe and healthy environment.
- Through authority delegated to management representative and by raising awareness of the responsibilities of each employee in achieving and continually updating objectives it is ensured that there is complete implementation of the IMS's QEH&S Policy.
- Our QEH&S Policy has been designed and documented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.