|Frame||ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED MTB STEEL FRAME|
|Frame Size||29T (42.0 cm) & 27.5 (39.4 cm)|
|Handle Bar||Steel 31.8 mm, 620 mm length|
|Handle Stem||Alloy 90mm extension|
|Brake Type||FRONT & REAR MECH. DISC-BRAKES|
|Brake Lever||Shimano Altus EF-500 (7x3)|
|Front Deraileuer||Shimano TZ-500|
|Rear Deraileuer||Shimano Tourney TY-21|
|Shifter||Shimano Altus EF-500 (7x3)|
|Chain Wheel||24T-34T-42T X 170 mm steel crank with chain guard|
|Free Wheel||7 speed SHIMANO TZ50 index (14-28T)|
|Wheel Size||29T ALLOY D/W RIM|
|Tyre||54-622 (29x2.125) WANDA|
|Front Hub||STEEL 32H WITH QR|
|Rear Hub||STEEL 32H|
|Pedal||PLASTIC WITH REFLECTORS|
|Handle grip||PVC DUAL COLOUR|
|Saddle Post||STEEL WITH QUICK RELEASE|
|Saddle||PU FOAM WITH REXIN TOP|
Extend your life CYCLE
45-minute rides a week even after discounting other inﬂuences, such as body mass index (BMI) and smoking keeps you at signiﬁcantly lower risk of cardiovascular disease, type two diabetes, all types of cancer, high blood pressure and obesity and the body becomes much more efﬁcient at defending itself and regenerating new cells, increasing your longevity.
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.
- Ensure the rider is appropriately dressed.
- We strongly recommend that you should wear an approved bicycle helmet at all times when riding the bicycle.
- It is advisable that shoes or trainers are worn and clothes which may get tangled in the wheel or chain should be avoided.
You have no items to compare.