|Frame Size||29T (42.0 cm) & 27.5 (39.4 cm)|
|Brake Lever||Shimano Altus EF-500 (7x3)|
|Tyre||54-622 (29x2.125) WANDA|
|Handle grip||PVC DUAL COLOUR|
|Saddle Post||STEEL WITH QUICK RELEASE|
|Saddle||PU FOAM WITH REXIN TOP|
|Chain Wheel||24T-34T-42T X 170 mm steel crank with chain guard|
|Rear Hub||STEEL 32H|
|Front Hub||STEEL 32H WITH QR|
|Shifter||Shimano Altus EF-500 (7x3)|
|Free Wheel||7 speed SHIMANO TZ50 index (14-28T)|
|Rear Deraileuer||Shimano Tourney TY-21|
|Front Deraileuer||Shimano TZ-500|
|Handle Stem||Alloy 90mm extension|
|Pedal||PLASTIC WITH REFLECTORS|
|Wheel Size||29T ALLOY D/W RIM|
|Brake Type||FRONT & REAR MECH. DISC-BRAKES|
|Handle Bar||Steel 31.8 mm, 620 mm length|
|Frame||ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED MTB ALLOY FRAME|
Benefits of Cycling
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.