|Impel Alloy Series||Emerg|
|Frame||A L L O Y, FRAME SIZE: 13.5” ERGONOMICA L LY DESIGNED MTB A L L OY FRAME WITH SHAPED TUBES|
|Handle Bar||STEEL 31.8 mm, 620 mm LENGTH|
|Handle Stem||A L L O Y, 80 mm EXT .|
|Brake Type||FRONT & REAR DISC|
|Front Deraileuer||SHIMANO TY500|
|Rear Deraileuer||SHIMANO TOURNEY TX800|
|Free Wheel||8 SPEED|
|Wheel Size||ALLOY DOUBLE W A LL, TYRE WANDA 27.5” X 2.125, BUTYL TUBE|
|Shifter||SHIMANO EF 500 (3S X 8S)|
|Front Hub||STEEL 36H WITH QR|
|Rear Hub||STEEL 36H|
|Extension Bar||A L L O Y|
Extend your life CYCLE
45-minute rides a week even after discounting other inﬂuences, such as body mass index (BMI) and smoking keeps you at signiﬁcantly lower risk of cardiovascular disease, type two diabetes, all types of cancer, high blood pressure and obesity and the body becomes much more efﬁcient at defending itself and regenerating new cells, increasing your longevity.
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.
- Ensure the rider is appropriately dressed.
- We strongly recommend that you should wear an approved bicycle helmet at all times when riding the bicycle.
- It is advisable that shoes or trainers are worn and clothes which may get tangled in the wheel or chain should be avoided.
You have no items to compare.