|Frame Size||29T (47.0 cm) & 27.5 (43.2 cm)|
|Brake Lever||Shimano Altus EF-500 (8x3)|
|Tyre||54-622 (29x2.125) KENDA|
|Handle grip||PVC WITH ALLOY END CAPS|
|Saddle Post||ZOOM ALLOY WITH QUICK RELEASE|
|Saddle||PU FOAM WITH REXIN TOP AND FULLY COVERED WITH PLATIC BASE|
|Chain Wheel||Prowheel 24T-34T-42T X 170 mm alloy crank with chain guard|
|Rear Hub||QUANDO ALLOY 32H WITH QR|
|Front Hub||QUANDO ALLOY 32H WITH QR|
|Shifter||Shimano Altus EF-500 (8x3)|
|Free Wheel||Shimano (HG-31) 8 speed 11-32T|
|Rear Deraileuer||Shimano Altus M-310|
|Front Deraileuer||Shimano TOURNEY TY-700|
|Handle Stem||Zoom ALLOY 90mm extension|
|Pedal||WELLGO ALLOY WITH REFLECTORS|
|Wheel Size||29T ALLOY D/W RIM|
|Brake Type||FRONT & REAR TEKTRO MECH. DISC-BRAKES|
|Handle Bar||Zoom ALLOY 31.8 mm, 660 mm length|
|Fork||Zoom with mech. lockout|
|Frame||ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED MTB ALLOY FRAME WITH INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING|
Benefits of Cycling
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.