|Frame Size||38.10 cm|
|Tyre||75-584 (27.5x3.0) NYLON|
|Handle grip||PVC (DUAL TONE)|
|Saddle Post||QUICK RELEASE|
|Saddle||PU FOAM WITH REXIN TOP|
|Chain Wheel||24T-34T-42T X 170 mm STEEL PLASTIC MOULDED CRANK WITH CHAIN GUARD|
|Rear Hub||STEEL 36H|
|Front Hub||STEEL 36H|
|Shifter||SHIMANO EF 500 (3S X 7S)|
|Free Wheel||SHIMANO 7SPEED 14-34T|
|Rear Deraileuer||SHIMANO TOURNEY TY 300|
|Front Deraileuer||SHIMANO M-410|
|Handle Stem||ALLOY DOUBLE WALL, TYRE 69.85 CM (27.5X3)|
|Wheel Size||ALLOY DOUBLE WALL, KENDA TYRE|
|Brake Type||ZOOM FRONT & REAR DISC|
|Handle Bar||STEEL 31.8 mm, 610 mm LENGTH|
|Frame||ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HYBRID FRAME WITH SHAPED TUBES|
Pedalling let's it beat better
Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkle
Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ﬂow and oxygen to the brain, which ﬁres and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bay
Regular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ﬁght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ﬁve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body language
Cycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.